STREAMLINED FLOOD AND FIRE DAMAGE RECONSTRUCTION
TRADEGROUP streamlines your flood and fire damage reconstruction. Because of TRADEGROUP’s licensing as not only a plumbing and heating air contractor but also a general building contractor, we have the complete team on staff to put your place back together better than it was before you incurred a flood or fire on your property.
We employ the most modern interactive insurance software and work directly with your insurance provider to minimize your out-of-pocket cost after the catastrophe.
Helpful Tips for Dealing with a flood on your property
- Call a flood remediation company IMMEDITELY!, for example: www.floodbusters.com
- Stop the water leak! Turn off the main water line valve if possible.
- Prevent intrusion into unaffected areas. Towels and other absorbent materials work well.
- Turn off the water supply at its immediate supply valves. Angle stop valves under sinks and toilets.
- Stay clear of sewer water.
- Turn off electrical devices around the flooded area.
- Move or elevate furniture to reduce staining.
- Lower the temperature to prevent mold growth.